The application deadline for the 2016 Ambassador Team is Friday, November 25th, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
This is our second season offering the Team Ninja Ambassador program. We are offering a little extra to those Ninjas that are willing and able to consistently go above and beyond normal Ninja-ness.
- Larger discounts from select sponsors (contact Richard for specifics).
- Select Team Ninja accessories at no charge
- Discounted rates at Team Cabin
- Ambassador branded Team trucker cap
- Race / event reimbursement ($35 per race/event up to $400 per race season)
Ambassador requirements …
- You must be a current 2016 Team Ninja member.
- You must be 16 years of age or older as of December 31, 2015.
- Social media posts (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram): 1x per month
— Posts about sponsors and/or Team Ninja related events (races, volunteering, social events).
- Blog posts to be posted to the Team Ninja website: 2x per year
— Race report/recap, sponsor gear reviews and/or event recaps.
- Team Volunteering: 2x per year
— Race support (bottle handoffs), bringing Team canopy and nutrition to events, volunteering at Ninja promoted races (Trail Quest Adventure, Ninja Night Races, San Diego Gran Fondo, Tri Club San Diego Fiesta Island Time Trial Events), etc.
- Community Volunteering: 2x per year
— IMBA Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day, Bike Fix Days, Trail Maintenance, Cycling advocacy group meeting attendance (SDMBA, IMBA, San Diego County Bicycle Coalition, Bike SD, etc.).
- Host/organize a group ride for Team Ninja: 1x per year.
- Host/organize a Team Ninja social “off-the-bike” event: 1x per year.
— Dinner, movie, baseball game, bowling, brewery tour, happy hour, etc.
- Successful applicants agree to the terms of the Ninja Ambassador Program for a period of 1 calendar year effective, January 1, 2016-December 31, 2016.
*Notice that there are NO race requirements. We feel strongly that you do not have to race to be a Ninja Ambassador, we just want you to be a visible “influencer” in the community.